Magnet Packaging manufactures this material into bags for specialty applications. Our customers utilize this material for medical, optical and industrial packaging needs. The inherent characteristics of this material make this a material of choice for many applications we can assist you with suggestions relative to your particular needs.
We manufacture HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) poly bags from very small to large sizes, as bottom seal or side weld seal
General Points about HDPE Poly Bags
– Better Temperature Resistance: HDPE has a higher temperature resistance than LDPE or LLDPE, allowing molded parts to be packed hot off the press, without causing holes or melt through of the packaging.
– Additive Free: HDPE is an additive free material. LDPE and LLDPE must have slips agents and antiblock additives so that the bags do not stick together (blocking). As HDPE does not contain these additives, it is ideal for packaging of products that might be adversely affected by contact to slip and antiblock.
– Non-scratch Properties: For packaging of optical lenses, HDPE’s inherent additive free nature is a good choice. The antiblock additive found in LDPE and LLDPE is typically diatomaceous earth, calcium carbonate or in some cases talc. All of these additives are abrasives that can cause scratching on optical surfaces.
– Stiffer, Stronger: HDPE has a higher density than LDPE or LLDPE resins, making this a stiffer material. For many applications, this allows the poly bag to be manufactured thinner, thus saving cost.
Best Moisture Retention Properties: Whether the package is trying to hold moisture inside the package, or keep moisture from migrating into the package, HDPE poly bags are the best choice.
– Clarity: HDPE is cloudy, almost frosty, when compared to LDPE or PP bags. For retail applications where the product is being sold outside of the box, this is not the best choice of materials. For coloured merchandise bags, however, it is a favourite for T-shirt bag style applications.
Showing all 4 results
All our carry bags / Plastic / Paper / Non-Woven and Cotton comply with all the Government State requirements and do not fall into the category of single-use singlet bags. Dismiss