Small 380mmLx250mmW with a Die Cut Out Handle – HDPE and 50 um gauge.
1000 per ctn @ $163.50 + GST
Large 520mmLx355mmW+ 75mm Side Gusset with a Die Cut Out Handle – HDPE and 50 um gauge.
500 per ctn @ $155.00 + GST
Ex Large 600mmLx500mmW+ 100mm Side Gusset with a Die Cut Out Handle – HDPE and 50 um gauge.
500 per ctn @ $236.50 + GST
Delivery Charged depending on Quantity and destination – charged at standard rates
Environmentally Friendly Packaging brings you – HDPE Degradable Plastic Bags.
These bags are EPI Frosted and have EPI additive which breaks the bag down in approximately 18 months
Environmentally Friendly Packaging is committed to minimising our impact on the environment and these bags are EPI degradable
General Points about HDPE Poly Bags
– Better Temperature Resistance: HDPE has a higher temperature resistance than LDPE or LLDPE, allowing moulded parts to be packed hot off the press, without causing holes or melt through of the packaging.
– Additive Free: HDPE is an additive-free material. LDPE and LLDPE must-have slips agents and anti-block additives so that the bags do not stick together (blocking). As HDPE does not contain these additives, it is ideal for packaging of products that might be adversely affected by contact to slip and anti-block.
– Non-scratch Properties: For packaging of optical lenses, HDPE’s inherent additive free nature is a good choice. The anti-block additive found in LDPE and LLDPE is typically diatomaceous earth, calcium carbonate or in some cases talc. All of these additives are abrasives that can cause scratching on optical surfaces.
– Stiffer, Stronger: HDPE has a higher density than LDPE or LLDPE resins, making this a stiffer material. For many applications, this allows the poly bag to be manufactured thinner, thus saving cost.
Best Moisture Retention Properties: Whether the package is trying to hold moisture inside the package, or keep moisture from migrating into the package, HDPE poly bags are the best choice.
– Clarity: HDPE is cloudy when compared to LDPE or PP bags. For retail applications where the product is being sold outside of the box, this is not the best choice of materials.
All our carry bags / Plastic / Paper / Non-Woven and Cotton comply with all the Government State requirements and do not fall into the category of single-use singlet bags. Dismiss